You are in charge of writing the content of a website but you don’t know how or where to start writing for SEO?
The notion that content is key is well known and very true when it comes to web referencing. It is one of the best ways for search engines to know the main topic of your website, and if it can give relevant information to users.
This is the reason why you will need to have a lot of original and well organised content in many forms.
Our training about web content will teach you the tricks of your content’s structure at the different levels of your website, and how to plan a relevant long-term strategy about it.
Organising your content pages on your website might seem difficult, and creating a text is very important. Our trainer will explain the techniques for building quick SEO-oriented content, and how to optimise it – a way for your website to become a source of information in your area from a search engine’s perspective.
Your trainer : Sylvain Vidal
- 15 years of experience
- Certified Google Analytics
- Certified Google Ads
- SEO & SEM speaker
- Web content lexicon
- Awareness of the importance of a relevant content for your website
- What is « good content » ?
- What are good sources of content ?
- Create interesting content and in many forms
- Establish a calendar to integrate regular content on your website
- Structure your website so that you don’t create unnecessary text or forget important categories
- Become a key source of content for search engines
- Avoiding penalties in case of bad writing, bad organisation or duplicate content
- Case studies / Content studies and establishment of a long-term content strategy with the present delegates
Training duration: 7 hours
800 € / person Reduced fees for more than 2 employees
Webmasters, Marketing or communication department, online merchants and CEOs
Internet and browser’s use, knowledge of Web lexicon or website management
Be able to effectively write for SEO and transform your website into content source liked by search engines.
At the end of the training
Receive a 2 year “SEO Content” Certification at the end of the training. It will allow you to clearly display your expertise in creating and optimising content for search engines.
Marina AMOURIQ, Director of NC Formation, 12/02/2015
“After many disappointing experiments with referencing agencies, I let myself be convinced by the SEO.fr team and its professionalism. I followed the AdWords course and I discovered the many tools of AdWords and the ones I should use for my different projects. Now, I can manage all my campaigns myself, knowing how to optimise them. I’m thinking now that I’ll trust this very efficient agency, by far, with my websites.”
Do you want more information about our courses?
Fill out the form below to be contacted by our trainer