Optimize your campaigns with our SEA Agency in Paris :
Our Google Ads experts will contact you within 24 hours
When you advertise on Google’s search engine and its partners, you can display banners and ads to a selected audience, and quickly gain conversions. This service used to be called Google Adwords. If you want to gain visibility on the Internet and Google as quickly as possible, you need to use Google Ads. The distribution platform allows you to create ads based on an auction and pay-per-click system.
SEA (Search Engine Advertising) covers all forms of advertising on search engines, including Google, Bing Ads, and Yahoo.
How Does Google Ads work?
Google’s advertising department, called Google Ads, includes several types of advertisements depending on your website’s needs and your criteria for a successful campaign.
You may have several criteria depending on your website:
- Purchases on your webshop
- Forms filled out on your showcase website
- Banners on partner websites to improve brand awareness
- Significant traffic to communicate something, or reaching the audience through remarketing afterwards
Your campaign must therefore have a specific purpose so that you can choose the Google Ads channel that best suits your needs. Depending on your field and goals, our teams will help you choose the most appropriate keywords. Our experts SEO, with their many years of experience, will suggest the best keywords on which to base your Google Ads campaign. Then, our SEA agency will set up the campaign. Once the campaign is published, we will test different strategies to see which one works best.
Your ad’s position will depend on several criteria : your ad’s quality score and the maximum bid you have set for the term in question. Your page’s display position is simply the product of these two figures. We take into account several points to calculate your ad’s quality score:
- The relevance of the selected keyword to the advertisement and your website’s address
- The user experience : what happens when people click on your ad, how long they spend on the website, etc.
- The ratio between the number of users who clicked on your Google Ad and its display number
Our Services: the Google Ads Advantage
Our Google Ads PREMIER certified agency has extensive experience in setting up, optimising, and monitoring Ads campaigns. You can use paid SEO in addition to the natural SEO services we offer since it uses the same keywords to improve your visibility and reputation. Here are some of the advantages of paid SEO:
- Fast set-up: it only takes us a few hours to publish a campaign that will quickly improve your website’s visibility.
- Precise targeting: the user comes from the ad’s target audience. They enter a query that we have defined based on one of the keywords, read the ad, and then visit your website. Targeting can also be location-specific, which allows you to focus on a particular city or country depending on the nature of your product.
- You can choose your auction type (CPC, CPM, CPA). In other words, you can choose to only pay for visits to your website, not page views, for example. You can also improve your positioning on the keywords we have selected.
- Our Google Ads campaigns allow you to immediately create ads for all kinds of products. You can have pictures, prices, and product links display directly on the search engine results page (SERP). If you plan out your targeting well, you will start seeing results quickly. You can either use this tool from time to time to increase sales or permanently to maintain good visibility.
- You can improve your website’s indexing with an Ads campaign using keywords. Our SEA agency can collect useful information such as number of clicks, bounce rate, etc. Once we have discussed your budget, it will be easier to determine the maximum rate per click.
How Much Should You Budget for an SEA Campaign?
Campaign costs can vary widely depending on several factors. Our SEA e-business consultants can provide you with a quote to fit your needs. Keep in mind that the cost per click can range from a few cents to a few euros, as some keywords are more highly rated than others. The advantage is that you can continually monitor the platform’s impact on your digital strategy and goals. So we can tell you how users act on your website and how long they spend on each page.
The platform also has an excellent return on investment that is very easy to determine. All you have to do is calculate how many euros you earn per euro invested in the Google Ads campaign that our Google Ads agency runs for you. From a marketing standpoint, as specialists well know, there are very few tools that can provide such accuracy.