What is web architecture?
Web architecture is a crucial pillar for SEO. It could put into question some otherwise relevant optimisations.
This day training, dedicated to approaching SEO from a website’s structure point of view, will help you identify blocking factors that may prevent from good crawling on your website by search engines, and help you correct factors that slow down your website’s display.
This day training, dedicated to approach SEO from a website’s structure point of view, will help you identify blocking factors that may prevent from a good crawling by search engines on your website and help you correct slowing factors that slow down your website’s display.
Web architecture optimisation is a real component that each webmaster needs to monitor, so that the website is as SEO-ready as it can be.
- Developing awareness to website architecture optimisation
- How a Spider or a Crawler works (GoogleBot, BingBot…)
- Know the main slowing and blocking factors
- Optimise the speed of your website with speed-measuring tools
- Use Google Webmaster Tools at its best to handle correctly the path and way of search engines on your website
- Optimise the internal mesh of your website
- Case studies / Audit of architecture’s optimisation of the delegates’ websites
Training duration: 7 hours
800 € / person
Reduced fees for more than 2 employees
Webmasters, Marketing or communication department, online merchants and CEOs
Internet and browser’s use, knowledge of Web lexicon or website management
Optimise your website so that there is no obstacle for search engine crawling. Make it real support for your company.
At the end of the training
Receive a 2 year “Technique SEO” Certification at the end of the training. It will allow you to clearly display your expertise to optimise websites.
Do you want more information about our courses?
Fill out the form below to be contacted by our trainer