For many years, links creation was supposed to give you the edge for your website referencing. Today, it is known to be an essential factor to improve SEO.
Links (or backlinks) operate like a « vote » from the other websites to vouch the relevance of your website about a theme, a keyword or an idea. However, search engines often change the rules to catch unscrupulous referencers who use loopholes in the algorithm to quickly rank websites.
Our training will simply explain to you how to think up and create an inbound links strategy with long term effects, so that your website benefits from maximum popularity without seeming over-optimised.
You will also learn how to protect yourself from an SEO attack with fake links, and the different ways to remove unwanted links towards your website.
Your trainer : Sylvain Vidal
- 15 years of experience
- Certified Google Analytics
- Certified Google Ads Premier
- SEO & SEM speaker
- Netlinking lexicon
- Developing awareness of a measured and controlled links strategy
- What is a good link? Learn to find profitable link sources and the ones to avoid for your website
- Find link sources. Whether it is in your competition’s website or whether you searched for it, learn how to find good sources for backlinks!
- Create a viable netlinking campaign
- Follow day to day link arrivals to help you adapt your strategy (optimised anchors, renowned links for search engines…)
- Good and bad uses of netlinking
- Risks of bad netlinking: Pinguin Penalty
- How to protect yourself from a fake link attack
- Succeed in your links rejection, and get out of a penalty for fake links
- Case studies / Backlinks studies and establishment of a strategy for the delegates
Training duration: 7 hours
800 € / person Reduced fees for more than 2 employees
Webmasters, Marketing or communication department, online merchants and CEOs
Internet and browser’s use, knowledge of Web lexicon or website management
Create a natural links strategy. Learn how to identify reliable link sources and the ones to avoid.
At the end of the training
Receive a 2 year « Netlinking » Certification at the end of the training. It will allow you to clearly display your ability to search and create a relevant netlinking strategy for a website.
Marina AMOURIQ, Director of NC Formation, 12/02/2015
“After many disappointing experiments with referencing agencies, I let myself be convinced by the SEO.fr team and its professionalism. I followed the AdWords course and I discovered the many tools of AdWords and the ones I should use for my different projects. Now, I can manage all my campaigns myself, knowing how to optimise them. I’m thinking now that I’ll trust this very efficient agency, by far, with my websites.”
Do you want more information about our courses?
Fill out the form below to be contacted by our trainer